[csw-maintainers] 404 error on fusioninventory-agent QA page

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 31 22:15:06 CET 2012

Hi Guillaume,

Am 31.12.2012 um 15:19 schrieb Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch at opencsw.org>:
> In the 'uWatch information' section of QA page for fusioninventory-agent package, there is an explicit error:
> http://www.opencsw.org/qa/package/fusioninventory_agent/
>
> I guess this is about automatically checking for newer version availability, but the URL used (http://search.cpan.org/~fusinv/fusioninventory-agent) is wrong. How do I change this to use http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/files instead ?

I think you just change the UFILES_REGEX and UPSTREAM_MASTER_SITES variable
in the Makefile and commit the Makefile.

There are a couple of wiki-pages describing the interaction of uwatch:
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/uwatch
or
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/search:site/q/uwatch

William used to maintain uwatch, but he has been dormant for some time now,
so if you have further problems we may need to initiate a joint debug
session.