[csw-maintainers] The dublin release: remaining tasks

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Feb 11 01:54:11 CET 2012

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński's message of Thu Feb 09 06:30:19 -0500 2012:

> Keep me posted about the php progress. We probably don't want to
> release 5.3.9 into dublin. Is version 5.2.9 also vulnerable?

AFAIK, 5.2.9 is vulnerable to older bugs (possibly including the hash
table issue that prompted the 5.3.9 fixes).  I just pushed 5.3.10 to
unstable.  A day late and a dollar short, but it's there now! :)

After a bit of incubation in unstable, we could promote it and then
mark dublin as an official release?  That would let us move on to
kiel!

Thanks