[csw-maintainers] Statistics page out of date

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 14 11:17:30 CET 2012

Hi William,

Am 13.02.2012 um 23:07 schrieb William Bonnet:
>> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Sebastian Kayser<skayser at opencsw.org>  wrote:
>>> $ cd /home/wbonnet/packageStatistics ; /home/wbonnet/packageStatistics/processUpdateStatistics.sh ...
>>> ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/lib/perl/csw/auto/DBI/DBI.so: symbol Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr: referenced symbol not found
>>> /home/wbonnet/packageStatistics/processUpdateStatistics.sh: line 114:  2360 Killed                  ./updatePackagesStatistics.pl --command=updateFromPkgGetCatalog --catalog=${CATALOG_TODAY_NAME} ${1} ${2} ${3} ${4}
>>
>> This looks like the DBI module is out of sync with the main Perl
>> package. An update should resolve it.
>
> I was having a look to this problem and no longer see my crontab. Was it deactivated ?

I don't know, but Ihsan changed a few things in the past. Maybe we should transfer the
scripts to a functional user like "webjobs" or something and monitor that. Additionally,
the MySQL host was separated so the connect string is different (I adjust that for the
stats).

> The archives directory  (/home/wbonnet/packageStatistics/archives) has no files between september and now. Which means the cron job has not been running, or the archives were purged.
>
> I can rebuilt the statistics easily if you have an archive of catalog during this period of time.

Cool, the catalogs are all available on
  web at web [web]:/home/web/bin/catalogs
I can copy them over if you tell me which catalogs are needed.

Can you please also take a look at the qa/upstream_watch scripts?
Could you also aid in documenting the layout and jobs here?
  http://opencsw-orga.wikidot.com/