[csw-maintainers] Dublin release highlights

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Feb 16 15:40:21 CET 2012

Hello maintainers,

With the upcoming dublin release, we'd like to write an article
outlining its main highlights. I'd like to ask everyone to send in
their highlights of the dublin release. Something that was significant
and you'd like it mentioned. For example, I'd put forward the GCC
update: version upgrade and moving it from /opt/csw/gcc4 to /opt/csw.
We also had a collective effort to repackage shared libraries. I'm
sure there's more and that every maintainer has something significant
that they did in the last year. Please send them in, either on or off
the list, by the end of the next week, which is the 24th of February.