[csw-maintainers] progress report

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 15 21:12:33 CET 2012

2012/1/15 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
> Subversion is our SCM of choice, however, if any one is feeling better
> by using private gateways to any other repo he is free to do so.

Subversion is our lowest common denominator. However, if anyone wishes
to use a different SCM locally, there bridges between subversion and
most of the other SCM systems. I personally use git-svn for code
development and raw subversion (although mgar wrapped) to submit
recipe updates.

I would suggest that others do the same thing - use our Subversion
repositories, while selecting their own frontends as they wish. This
way, it is reasonably easy to work with our shared code.