[csw-maintainers] Location of pgp key

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 22 16:17:46 CET 2012

* Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Sun Jan 22 09:08:08 -0500 2012:
> > Where is that set? I looked in the
>
> I think this is configured inside wordpress somewhere given what I'm
> seeing, but it's not in the url mapping that plugins/opencsw provides
> and I don't see it anywhere else with the limited admin rights I have
> to the site.  Can someone with full admin rights in wordpress take a
> peek?
>
> (I had thought it might be tied to a dynamic redirect to the most
> recent 'Recent Updates' category but that's not the case.)

The .htaccess for www.opencsw.org contains a generic wordpress redirect.

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/mantis
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/bugtrack
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

This catches /security and Worpress then seems to do prefix based
matching on the news articles. I've now excluded /security via another
RewriteCond, so Dago, you should be good to go.

Sebastian