[csw-maintainers] Blogger says installation instructions are unclear

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 31 16:26:38 CET 2012

I found this post today:

http://computersimplified.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/addind-softwares-on-a-click-in-solaris-11/

The poster says:

"Unfortunately the instructions for setting up opencsw is not so clear
on the website."

...and then proceeds to explain how to install:

"Basically you add (...)"

It was posted 11 days ago, so it refers to the current layout of the
website. On the main page, we have the download link. On one hand I
can't see how it can be made simpler. On the other hand, I accept that
the user was looking for these instructions and couldn't find them.
Can we improve the installation instructions (or their
discoverability) in any way?