[csw-maintainers] need help for CGI::Session::serialize::yaml

Gerard Henry ghenry at opencsw.org
Sat Jul 7 09:32:20 CEST 2012

On 07/06/12 09:36 PM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> No, for me it looks like the below snippet. Looking at makemake I am not sure
> where it can possibly stop without a notice or anything. Where did you try it?
> Please repeat the execution on unstable9s to see if that was the cause.
> Next actions would be to install pm_cgi_session which I just did.

very strange for me:
ghenry at unstable9s :~/opencsw/cpan > ./makemake
Please supply the module name as a parameter.
Baling out...
ghenry at unstable9s :~/opencsw/cpan > ./makemake TOTO
Expanding CPAN module name
and nothing else

ghenry at unstable9s :~/opencsw/cpan > ./makemake CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml
Expanding CPAN module name
ghenry at unstable9s :~/opencsw/cpan >

i'm not very friendly with perl, and i don't know how to debug what's
happen? Is there a verbose mode?
in makemake:
     31  ### Variables ###
     32  my ( $verbose, $logfile, $pgm );

i don't understand where is the logfile? and who set $verbose?

thanks

gerard