[csw-maintainers] need help for CGI::Session::serialize::yaml

Gerard Henry ghenry at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 9 11:14:16 CEST 2012

On 07/09/12 10:38 AM, Peter Bonivart wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Gerard Henry<ghenry at opencsw.org>  wrote:
>> hello peter,
>>
>> i did it and put in red the missing modules on my machine. I'm using the
>> perlmodver.pl script to find the missing modules.
>> Actually, the missing one are:
>
> Thanks for updating the page. So we only need some new modules, all
> old ones are still OK, no updates needed?

  i hope, the problem with koha is that it doesn't work actually without
CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml. After that, i need to do some tests to
verify evertything is ok.
I forgot that now koha is bundled with a script called
koha_perl_deps.pl, but strangely, this script gives me two more missing
packages. The interest is that it show the required modules, in case you
have few time:

koha at catalogue2:~/koha-3.06.05$ ./koha_perl_deps.pl -m
                                               Installed
Required          Module is
Module Name                                   Version           Version
            Required
Authen::CAS::Client                           0 *               0.05
                 Yes
Business::ISBN                                0 *               2.05
                 Yes
CGI::Session::Driver::memcached               0 *               0.04
                 No
CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml                 0 *               4.2
                 Yes
DBD::SQLite2                                  0 *               0.33
                 No
DateTime::Format::ICal                        0 *               0.09
                 Yes
Email::Date                                   0 *               1.103
                 Yes
GD                                            0 *               2.39
                 No
Graphics::Magick                              0 *               1.3.05
                 No
Gravatar::URL                                 0 *               1.03
                 No
HTTP::OAI                                     0 *               3.2
                 Yes
Lingua::Stem::Snowball                        0 *               0.952
                 Yes
Locale::Currency::Format                      0 *               1.28
                 Yes
Locale::PO                                    0 *               0.17
                 Yes
MARC::Crosswalk::DublinCore                   0 *               0.02
                 Yes
Memoize::Memcached                            0 *               0.03
                 No
Modern::Perl                                  0 *               1.03
                 Yes
PDF::API2::Simple                             0 *               1
                 Yes
PDF::Table                                    0 *               0.9.3
                 Yes
Template                                      0 *               2.22
                 Yes
Text::CSV::Encoded                            0 *               0.09
                 Yes
UNIVERSAL::require                            0 *               0.13
                 No
XML::SAX::Writer                              0 *               0.44
                 Yes