[csw-maintainers] need help for CGI::Session::serialize::yaml

Gerard Henry ghenry at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 10 17:01:37 CEST 2012

On 07/10/12 04:51 PM, Ben Walton wrote:

> It looks like this package isn't pushed to the unstable catalog yet so
> I can't install it for you.  If you push it, I'll install it.  The
> policy is that we don't install anything that isn't in the catalog on
> the unstable* hosts.  (We had problems in the past.)

strange, because following the page:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#koha

and doing:
pkgutil -t http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/koha -i
<catalogname>

it worked excepted for pm_business_isbn-data

but perhaps it is a misunderstanding with Peter, i notice that
ISBN::Business
and
ISBN::Business::Data
are different modules

it seems that Peter compiled the last one. I need the first one