[csw-maintainers] Experimental gnomevfs2 packages

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Fri Jul 13 23:25:17 CEST 2012

Hi,

I just put updated gnomevfs2 packages in my experimental repository.
I had some problem with the test checks after the compilation phase and I
don't have a working desktop setup to check if there is really a problem
with this package.

Could you someone try to install the gnomevfs2 package  and check if it
work correctly ?
pkgutil -t http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/yann -i
gnomevfs2

The packages using gnomevfs2 are gvim, gthumb, grip, gnucash.
I suppose you would have to check if local and remote file access.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Yann