[csw-maintainers] Symbol versioning for openssl ?

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Mon Jul 23 14:53:43 CEST 2012

2012/7/23 Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de>

> Yann Rouillard <yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org> wrote:
>
> > > ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily/
> > >
> > > You did not use nested definitions.
> > >

> > Maybe I don't get what nested definitions are but I thought I did. In
> both
> > files, I have this:
> >
> >      OPENSSL_1.0.0 {
> > global:
> > [...]
> > };
> >      OPENSSL_1.0.1 {
> > global:
> > [...]
> > } OPENSSL_1.0.0;
> >
> > Is this what we are talking about ?
>
> This is not nested.

Can you explain me what nested means or give me a link to some
documentation ?
BTW, does that nesting thing would solve the problem ?

> This is why I pointed you to my mal files.

There a lot of mapfiles in schilly. I had a look at libschily-mapvers but I
still don't get what I've done wrong by looking at this file.
Did I miss something or do I need to look elsewhere ?

Yann