[csw-maintainers] goffice take over?

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Wed Jul 25 18:44:55 CEST 2012

I'm re-packaging gnucash by migrating from a private recipe to a GAR
based recipe.

The new version of gnucash needs the goffice package. I've seen that
some effort was spent on packaging goffice but there were never a
release. Besides, the recipe is not working. Consequently I transformed
the recipe in an operational one and now I'm approaching the finalization
for goffice 0.8.15.

If nobody is opposed by my takeover, I can release a new version this
week.

Note that, for the moment, I didn't commit the changes.
--
Peter