[csw-maintainers] Please review build recipe for python project xpra, X11 libs

Carsten Grzemba grzemba at contac-dt.de
Fri Jul 27 09:32:50 CEST 2012

Hi Dago,

Am 26.07.12, schrieb Dagobert Michelsen  <dam at opencsw.org>:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> Am 25.07.2012 um 19:08 schrieb Carsten Grzemba:
>
> > I will try to build without CSW X11. But xpra needs also a newer Xvfb so I guess I have to build xorg-server.?
> >

> We tried that some time ago but it didn't prove useful as by the time you link to
> just CSW X11 which lacks some acceleration features. Is it really not possible to
> use the lib from Solaris 10? Or just use this one lib form our X11?

Do you mean only libX11 or also all the others:

BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWlibxtstdevel
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWlibxfixesdevel
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWlibxcompositedev
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWlibxdamagedevel
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWlibxrandrdevel
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWx11recordproto
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWlibxextdevel
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWx11fixesproto
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWx11compositeproto
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWx11damageproto
BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWx11randrproto

There are a lot of which is not contained in Solaris10 (at least missing pc-files).