[csw-maintainers] getting rid of lib..._devel_stub ?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Jun 2 20:29:15 CEST 2012

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Sat Jun 02 14:26:48 -0400 2012:

Hi Rupert,

> after what timeframe do you think one might get rid of transitional
> packages like:
> libserf_devel_stub-1.0.3,REV=2012.06.02-SunOS5.9-all-CSW.pkg.gz

They should stay in the catalog until we transition through releases
(eg: if it's in dublin, it could be dropped from kiel).  But...you can
drop it from your recipe once it's been released.  Or if you want to
keep it as a marker (I do this in my recipes), you can simply omit
them from the push via csw-upload-pkg.

Thanks