[csw-maintainers] Greetings

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 7 10:46:47 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:19 AM, Romeo Theriault
<romeotheriault at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I just created an account on the wiki and will
> try to update things or create pages that I think are relevant for
> newcomers. I'll wait a little while, until I feel confident I won't
> make matters worse before I start making any changes though :)

Hi, have you also applied to join the OpenCSW wiki? The wikidot
account is for general access to their system, then you need to join
the separate wikis. If you apply I can approve it or if you tell me
your wikidot handle I can add it to our wiki.

/peter