[csw-maintainers] openssl relinking effort

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 8 13:47:55 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Yann Rouillard's message of Fri Jun 08 05:11:34 -0400 2012:

Hi Yann,

> Currently, both are linked with openssl 0.9.8, so you need to
> coordinate the upload of the new package with the upload of the new
> libldap2_4_2 package.

Yes, I forgot to mention that I was using my packages in experimental
as my reference.  Should we simply collect these updated packages in
an experimental project named openssl-relinking or something?  That
would make them all visible in one place and easy to install as a
group.

> I think we should rather re-arrange the wiki page to group packages
> which need to be uploaded together.  I will try to do this.

This is a good idea too.

Thanks