[csw-maintainers] Include additional files in package from source download

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 14 04:48:10 CEST 2012

I'd like to include some additional files (e.g. AUTHORS, Changelog,
NEWS, README ) that are included in the source download, in the
/opt/csw/share/doc/libzmq/ directory of the package. Right now they
are not being included in the package. I noticed that the license file
is put in this directory by default. How would I go about specifying
in the Makefile that I want these additional files included in the
package in that directory. I looked through the GAR variables wiki
page and at least to my newbie eye's don't immediately see how to do
this.

Any pointers are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Romeo