[csw-maintainers] OpenSSL project task order

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Thu Jun 21 20:14:23 CEST 2012

Hi Ben,

You're right, I've made a mistake in group 5, it should contain only
php5_imap and imaprt, I fixed the wiki.

imaprt has been superseded by libc_client. According to the opencsw
website, php5_imap is linked with openssl 1.0.0 but libc_client is still
linked with openssl 0.9.8.
According to the wiki, it should be the opposite. Can you upload to
unstable the package that is still linked to openssl 0.9.8 ?

Yann