[csw-maintainers] workflow for a new CAS

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 25 15:52:12 CEST 2012

Excerpts from pfelecan's message of Mon Jun 25 09:44:29 -0400 2012:

Hi Peter,

> What's the 6th step, after:
>
> 5. mgar package-CSWcas-$name (eg: package-CSWcas-initsmf)

I'd normally just do mgar package and then only push the required
updates.  In this case, CSWcswclassutils and CSWcas-$name.

In most cases, we don't even need to have CSWcswclassutils updated
with the dependency on the new CAS as that was only to help transition
from the monolithic package in the past.  So for any future changes to
an existing CAS, only the updated CAS package needs to be pushed.

Thanks