[csw-maintainers] Inconsistency on package database

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 25 19:13:14 CEST 2012

Hi Juraj,

Am 19.03.2012 um 10:37 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński:
> No dia 19 de Março de 2012 09:15, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> escreveu:
>>> = x86 only =
>>>
>>> libhashkit1
>>> libmemcached
>>> libmemcached8
>>> libmemcachedprotocol0
>>> libmemcachedutil2
>>> libquadmath0
>>> mongodb
>>>
>>> = sparc only =
>>>
>>> ncsa_mosaic
>>
>> Is there a reason why libmemcached and ncsa_mosaic are only for one ISA?
>
> Not sure. I had it for both architectures. Maybe a failed push. I
> removed it, I'll rather keep it in my experimental, it's of little
> value in the catalog.
>
> I don't know about libmemchached.

I notice that you pushed libmemcached for i386 only on 2011.10.23 and then updated
for both sparc and i386 on 2011.10.26 which seems to never have reached unstable.
Is there a reason for it or could you repush it? I would like to use it for lighttpd.