[csw-maintainers] Problem with GIT repository cloning at github

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 2 22:17:33 CET 2012

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Fri Mar 02 16:14:27 -0500 2012:

Hi Dago,

> ...and the local git should be in /home/src? And if it there should
> an update be done?

Yes, a fetch should happen.  If someone else created this, there is a
possibility for file access issues.  You might want to take a look at
/home/src/$(NAME).git and see if there is something you don't have
rights to as 'dam'...But given the error you saw, I don't expect so.

> > git archive --bare /path/to/local.git --stdout | tar -xvf $(WORKSRC)
> >
> > or something similar.
> >
> > I can look at this in the evening.  I assume it's the orca package?
>
> Yes, indeed. Would be cool.

Ok.  It'll fit in the middle of php fixing and rss hacking. :)

Thanks