[csw-maintainers] Inconsistency on package database

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 17 02:00:38 CET 2012

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Fri Mar 16 13:14:01 -0400 2012:

> I've just fishined a bulk import of the entire catalog (sol10/sparc)
> in my sandbox.  I'll look at updating live tonight.

This updated database is now live.  I think I'm also going to switch
the default architecture for this purpose from sparc to i386 as
problem packages tend to be i386-only as opposed to sparc-only.

For now, _stub packages are visible on the web site main package
listing.  When I have a moment, I'll mask them from the main view
making them only visible if you browse to them from a dependency
list.

Thanks