[csw-maintainers] Problem with pkgutil automatic installation

Jeffery Small jeff at cjsa.com
Sat May 5 06:50:41 CEST 2012

Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> writes:

>Try the -y option or, after seeing the list of changes, use the "a" for
>auto key at the prompt.

Thanks Ben.  I rewrote my script to use -y by default.  This didn't cross
my mind because I assumed that the admin file was controlling all of this
and I had not seen this behavior with pkg-get.  I now understand that admin
is probably doing its job for pkgadd, but I still needed to inform pkgutil
itself to be quiet.

The next upgrade should be smoother!

Regards,
--
Jeff

C. Jeffery Small           CJSA LLC                       206-232-3338
jeff at cjsa.com              7000 E Mercer Way, Mercer Island, WA  98040