[csw-maintainers] Add bundle to catalog or get catalog via REST?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu May 17 08:48:52 CEST 2012

2012/1/25 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> writes:
>
>> I would like to add bundle information to the package graph. What do you think about
>> adding it to the catalog or alternatively to the database so I can retreive it via REST.
>
> IMHO, it should be added to the database and, as a consequence, when the
> catalog is built is can be added to it. Thus, you can obtain it both
> ways.

It is in the database, but it's not in the database schema. It's in
the serialized data structures. You see it if you visit e.g.:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/srv4/0eaa5131cff340b03861234385420053/

or call

curl -s http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/rest/srv4/0eaa5131cff340b03861234385420053/pkg-stats/