[csw-maintainers] The dublin release: remaining tasks

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu May 17 12:55:10 CEST 2012

Hello maintainers,

We've done the spring cleaning during the Wintercamp, we removed a lot
of old, unmaintained and broken packages.

Many thanks to Carsten who wrote a utility that allowed for
identification of missing libraries across catalogs.

Current results (2012-05-17) are here:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~maciej/missing_libs.txt

>From the report, there are issues with packages in the 5.9 catalog. I
don't see any issues with packages in the 5.10 catalog, and I'm not
sure whether it's a false negative. From reading the script, it loops
through all the OS releases, so it should report 5.9 as well as 5.10.
I think that it's unlikely that there isn't a single shared library
problem in 5.10.