[csw-maintainers] mail form submission for retired maintainers

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed May 23 02:31:32 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I'm about to implement some proper retirement scripts that will close
down mail accounts, etc for retired maintainers.  This means that
we'll need to direct mail from our web forms to an alternate mailbox
so we don't bounce mail.

The mail originates from an unpredictable From address so we need an
open list for them.  Should we abuse the pkgrequests@ list for this or
spawn something new?  I don't have a strong preference either way.  My
only concern is that we get the contact from people that go to the
trouble of filling out the form[1].

Thanks
-Ben

[1] The forms still need to be captcha'd.  If nobody else jumps on
    this, I'll try to get it done soon.