[csw-maintainers] mail form submission for retired maintainers

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed May 23 14:45:02 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński's message of Wed May 23 05:07:31 -0400 2012:
> 2012/5/23 Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>
> > The mail originates from an unpredictable From address so we need an
> > open list for them.  Should we abuse the pkgrequests@ list for this or
> > spawn something new?  I don't have a strong preference either way.  My
> > only concern is that we get the contact from people that go to the
> > trouble of filling out the form[1].
>
> pkgrequests list sounds like a good fit. It's used for a similar
> purpose already.

Works for me.  I think it's an ok fit as well.  I've adjusted the
maintainer contact page and will catch the other ones today as well.
Once that's done, I'll mass expire the email accounts and other
details of retired maintainers.

Thanks