[csw-maintainers] Problem with csw-upload-pkg?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri May 25 11:49:19 CEST 2012

2012/5/25 Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org>:
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński
> <maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> 2012/5/25 Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org>:
>>> Is it the actual upload that is the problem because it fails quickly
>>> and the traceback mentions it?
>>
>> Will investigate. I fear it's a side effect of my yesterday
>> unsuccessful attempt to set up 5.11 checkpkg infra.
>
> Thanks. I've had the problem since the 22nd though.

I looked around the code and could not find any problems. Added some
more logging to the application, and saw that the live web app did not
pick up the changes. So I restarted apache... and the problem
disappeared. So we don't know what was the problem, but the next time
we'll have some more logging information available.