[csw-maintainers] checkpkg problem under Solaris 11 ?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun May 27 22:58:45 CEST 2012

2012/5/27 Yann Rouillard <yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org>:
> First try
> here: https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2-solaris11/lib/python/system_pkgmap.py
> I only modified the "system-files-to-file" part for now.
> Your feedback is welcome.

Very cool! I'll take a look either today late in the evening or during the week.

> To be able to test the import, can I safely use the import-system-file
> without messing with something ?

If the file format is preserved, you can safely use
import-system-file. Do you have a private setup to run tests?

> I noticed I will also have to update the system_pkgmap unit tests.

Yes, probably. Also, it'd be good to add some tests for IPS output
parsing if you haven't done that already.