[csw-maintainers] The dublin release: remaining tasks

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue May 29 12:57:19 CEST 2012

The push of libssl-1.0 without rebuilding all of the ssl-dependent packages
was a bad move. I'm reverting the last two pushes from unstable to dublin,
and will see how I can fix the dependencies in the catalog so that dublin
gets regenerated and pushed out to prevent further damage.

This means apart from other thing, a revert of the php5 push which fixes a
CVE.

Dagobert will create dublin build machines for fixes like this.