[csw-maintainers] checkpkg problem under Solaris 11 ?

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Wed May 30 10:26:52 CEST 2012

Hi Maciej,

I was able to test under Solaris 11 and it seems to work properly after an
additional modification.

The missing dependancy check discard system package by testing if they
begin with SUNW, so for now I changed the ips import code so it creates a
fake svr4-like package name beginning with SUNW.
I thought about updating the DO_NOT_REPORT regexp but there is no perfect
way to identify sun ips packages by regexp.

The best way would be to keep and use the ips provider info.

Yann