[csw-maintainers] GAR: EXTRA_TEXINFO documentation

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed May 30 16:28:34 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

Am 30.05.2012 um 15:43 schrieb pfelecan at opencsw.org:
> How can I add texinfo files to be considered in cswtexinfo when their name
> doesn't correspond to the TEXINFO pattern?
>
> Reading the gar.pkg.mk I understand that the EXTRA_TEXINFO provides
> additional texinfo files to consider. But the EXTRA_TEXINFO GAR variable
> is not documented...

Just added it :-)

> In addition, how can I specify that the additional texinfo files are
> specific to a sub-package?

This is not different than distributing other files to packages as described in
  https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/wiki/DynamicPackageFiles
e.g.
  PKGFILES_CSWmyextrapkg += /home/of/my/extra.info
puts the respective texinfo file into the CSWmyextrapkg package.

TEXINFO is just for setting the class action script.

> Can somebody reveal the knowledge arround this and document it in
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/wiki/GAR%20Variable%20Reference ?

Done.