[csw-maintainers] dublin* build hosts ready

Jan Holzhueter jh at opencsw.org
Thu May 31 10:58:46 CEST 2012

I think it might be a good thing to just allow a few people to push
stuff into dublin/names releases directly. (Some kind of review/fix
integration board).

I know it might delay stuff but I think it's worth it.

Second thought would be to have another catalog like named-staging.
Where everyone can add stuff to this is then pushed to named-release.