[csw-maintainers] spam spam spam

İhsan Doğan ihsan at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 1 23:29:32 CET 2012

Am 31.10.2012 18:31, schrieb Ben Walton:

> I don't see this spam but my mail goes to gmail so I get those filters
> working for me.  Even when it was going to a non-gmail final destination
> though, I saw very little spam on those lists with my trained
> spamassassin filter.  What filters are you using?

The amount Spam and rejected messages increased heavily in the last 2 weeks.

> Ihsan: Could we hook spamassassin into the mail flow on mail.opencsw.org
> <http://mail.opencsw.org/> if it's not there already?  I could supply a
> fairly well trained bayes db if so...Even with this in the pipeline
> though, I still prefer tagged delivery to discarding.

The Bayes DB is actually trained. The buildfarm list is an open list and
this causes it to receive more spam than this list for example. I would
suggest, that I'm going to moderate posting by non list-members.

Is that okay for you guys?

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch        http://blog.dogan.ch/