[csw-maintainers] python library directory

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 7 19:56:47 CET 2012

Hi Romeo,

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Romeo Theriault
<romeotheriault at opencsw.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> Sorry, I didn't note that I was doing this on solaris 10 only. You van add
>> the  specific platform list to a recipe or to your.garrc which is the route
>> I've taken.
>
> Does that mean that future builds of python modules will be solaris 10+ only?

As far as I'm concerned, yes.  We could likely build for 9 still but
I've decided to not bother.  We're getting to the point where library
versions have diverged enough that I just don't think 9 is worth the
effort...of course people still use 8.  (Deploying new stacks on
legacy systems...?)

Thanks