[csw-maintainers] openssl migration: group 1 packages uploaded

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 9 09:52:18 CEST 2012

>  * Dependency issues of CSWdovecot:
>  * CSWlibssl0-9-8 is needed by CSWdovecot, because:
>  *  - CSWdovecot contains u'/opt/csw/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem.CSW' which needs
>    base directory: u'/opt/csw/ssl/certs'.
>  *  - CSWdovecot contains u'/opt/csw/ssl/private/dovecot.pem.CSW' which
> needs
>    a base directory: u'/opt/csw/ssl/private'.

Should that directory (and it's content) be split out from
CSWlibssl-0-9-8 into a generic package then?

I also wonder if the */dovecot.pem.CSW should be moved from a
delivered file to a generated one?

Also, is there any interest in a CAS to handle creating SSL
certificates at installation time?  I'd put one together if so.  I
have a few packages that could use it...

Thanks