[csw-maintainers] [csw-users] Node.js JavaScript interpreter missing

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 23 16:53:53 CEST 2012

The package page itself fetches data from the database, doesn't it? Or
is it statically generated? I know Phil thought we had so much hits we
needed maximum performance but it would be so much simpler to let a
php script do this dynamically.

I think the looks of Maciej's demo is right with a clear table of
available packages, the download links are a bonus. The list above the
table should only contain generic package data, not data displayed in
the table (typically version).

/peter