[csw-maintainers] Upgrade of SourceForge projects

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 16 13:58:31 CEST 2013

Hi Maciej,

Am 16.04.2013 um 13:54 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> 2013/3/4 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
>> We must do a similar thing some time in the future for "gar" too, but as this also requires
>> moving our trac instance it is some time in the future, though.
>
> If you researched this, could you summarize what steps do we need to
> do? If we need to migrate, we can as well migrate now.

The current Allura platform from SourceForge cannot fully run Trac.
However, they plan to support this. As the forced migration of projects
starts soon I just put our project on the list of projects not to be migrated
automatically unless Trac is available again.

We can however move it to another platforms anytime if we wish to do so.