[csw-maintainers] GAR branches

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 17 11:34:41 CEST 2013

Hi Maciej,

Am 17.04.2013 um 11:03 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> We have a number of GAR branches:
>
> bts/

I am working on this one for bratislava, it should allow modifying
prefix and install location.

> v1/

This is a tag of the old release, it should stay for reference.

> v2/

This is the main branch and must of course stay.

> v2-build64only/

This was integrated in r16506 and r16965, I deleted it.

> v2-bwalton/

This contains changes to makepatch. Ben?
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset?new=10017%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2-bwalton&old=9772%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2

> v2-defaultchange/

This was integrated in r14023, I deleted in.

> v2-fortran/

I think this was integrated. Geoff?
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset?new=12516%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2-fortran&old=10862%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2

> v2-ips/

This contains some work towards IPS, I'll integrate later into one branch to consolidate.

> v2-relocate/

This was for making relocatable packages which we don't do AFAIK, but it has been
integrated AFAIR, Maciej?
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset?new=8335%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2-relocate&old=4939%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2

> v2-solaris11/

These are python changes for building SVR4 packages on Solaris 11. AFAIK they
have been integrated. Yann, Maciej?
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset?new=18232%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2-solaris11&old=18080%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2

> v2-speedup-fetch/

This was done by Sebastian, it looks unfinished.
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset?new=14200%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2-speedup-fetch&old=14158%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2

> v2-sqlite/

This contains some Python library changes by you, probably they
have been integrated already:
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset?new=10449%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2-sqlite&old=10433%40csw%2Fmgar%2Fgar%2Fv2

> v2-yann/

Contains lots of stuff. Yann?