[csw-maintainers] Our mirror list is out of date

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 17 22:35:56 CEST 2013

2013/4/17 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> Peter's page is nice and certainly up to date. The current page, hosted
> in our site has some merits though: it describes how to set up and use
> those mirrors. I think that a merge of these pages is the best
> solution. Is it possible to do it? What work it implies?

I'm not sure about what work it implies, but what we can do for now is
edit the page on the website to remove all the (potentially) stale
links, and replace them with a prominent link to Peter's status page.

In the long run we should get the status page running on our
infrastructure. I'm guessing there's a cron job writing a HTML file.
We could replace this with some form of writing to a database from
which Wordpress would read and display.