[csw-maintainers] Hello, List

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 18 15:36:22 CEST 2013

On 04/18/13 11:13, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński wrote:
>> Right now, I've just finished patches to build the latest version of vim, so
>> I want to see how to push them in the tree. And then, I want to upgrade
>> ScummVM (I've done the Solaris x86 package on scummvm.org for a few years,
>> and let it slide lately, so I want to provide a new one).
>
> Cool. I'll look at your patches sent to users@ and will provide my feedback.

You can wait a little more for vim: I've prepared an improved one. I got
a patch accepted upstream that removes the need for one of the
modifications I had done, and noticed another glitch. I've fixed it on
x86, and I'm checking it on the build farm now to make sure it's good on
sparc too.

So I'll post a newer version this evening if all goes well.

Laurent