[csw-maintainers] Next Camp

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 30 11:58:12 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

time is flying and we should start to plan the next summercamp. We have offers for
Zurich and Berlin and probably others on request. As OpenCSW was founded in Zurich
it would be nice to come back there and there are also now at least three maintainers
in the area. On the other hand during the last camps some maintainers mentioned
that Berlin would be a cool location and Jörg Schilling offered to host it.

I suggest we first decide for the location and then for the date, probably August
or September. Thoughts?