[csw-maintainers] Python 2.7

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Fri Aug 2 16:21:37 CEST 2013

Nice summary !
Seems like it sounds the end of the longest opencsw thread ever ! :)

BTW, even I would still prefer the CSWpy27- prefix (for the reason I
mentioned), I am not in the "over my dead body" mode for that and the
proposed layout is ok for me, so please, follow the rough consensus.

What's is still (and maybe more) important is that our users know what to
except and they are clearly informed in advance when we will drop python
2.6.

Yann