genshi, subvertpy not in catalog?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sat Dec 28 16:42:22 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 28.12.2013 um 16:06 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
>> Am 28.12.2013 um 15:16 schrieb rupert THURNER <rupert at opencsw.org>:
>>
>> i did not get a confirmation mail, and the newest verisons do not show up, yes.
>
> Looks like a network problem, I'll have a look.

Nope, some else to blame ;-)

ERROR! Cyclic dependency detected in package CSWlibkrb5-3 because of CSWlibkrb5-3 -> CSWlibkrb5-priv -> CSWlibgssapi-krb5-2 -> CSWlibkrb5-3.
ERROR! Cyclic dependency detected in package CSWlibkrb5-priv because of CSWlibkrb5-priv -> CSWlibgssapi-krb5-2 -> CSWlibkrb5-3 -> CSWlibkrb5-priv.

Laurent, just by a strange coincidence do you happen to know someone who
would have both the capability and kindness of crafting another set of
kerberos packages? ;-)

PS: How about a new rule? Whoever breaks the catalog is up for a round of beer at the next camp!
PPS: I'll throw the first one for the monitoring email not reaching me before someone notices...