[csw-maintainers] maintainer field empty for etty6

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 3 14:12:43 CET 2013

I've increased the timeout and things are now updating properly again.
 The original problem was actually different though.  There are
several packages from 2008, jetty6 among them, that have "Unnamed
Maintainer" <trygvel at opencsw.org> as part of the data for them.  This
was pulled from the pkgdb and is accurate as far as the automated
systems are concerned...the package files themselves embed this
incorrect data.

I'll fix the DB by hand for these few instances and that should be
sticky until either a) a full re-import of all data from the build
farm or b) someone updates the packages in question.  The first is
unlikely and the second would see things corrected properly anyway.

Thanks
-Ben