[csw-maintainers] Garbage collection in allpkgs

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 1 14:15:11 CET 2013

2013/1/1 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
> Yeah. I added a note to
>   http://www.opencsw.org/get-it/mirrors/
> about the extra rsync URL. As always I should have done this in the first place :-(

Thanks. I'm a bit dubious about the name opencsw-full. It implies that
the 'opencsw' direcory/URL is somehow not full (from the user's
perspective), which is not true. 'opencsw-extra' or 'opencsw-allpkgs'
would be a better name. I understand that you can get the information
if you run 'rsync rsync://rsync.opencsw.org', but giving something a
imprecise name and then explaining in a comment is worse than using a
good name straight away is a better choice.