[csw-maintainers] Error during CSWnsca installation: missing nagios user

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 9 18:14:43 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Guillaume Rousse
<guillomovitch at opencsw.org> wrote:
> This missing user also prevents the software to work. Either the package
> miss a dependency on something else supposed to create it, either it fails
> to create it itself.

If the package is meant to be used without nagios I guess it should
take care of creating nagios:nagios itself and the Makefile seems to
define something of that kind even though it doesn't work (the
dependency on CSWcas-usergroup is not picked up).

Please file a bug on the package, in the meantime you can make the
installation happy by creating the user/group combo yourself
beforehand.

/peter