[csw-maintainers] Fwd: [csw-pkgrequests] New package request : PDFtk

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 15 14:32:39 CET 2013

2013/1/15 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
> Don't know. Question about the dependencies: /opt/csw/bin/ecj1 would call gij
> which is part of CSWgcc4java but that package itself needs the ecj stuff.
> Circular dependency? I changed the package name for the ecj stuff to
> CSWjdt-core-batch-compiler though.

I'd keep the name CSWecj, because it's simpler. That it's a Java
parser, can be put into the description.

It is a circular dependency, but since CSWecj serves little purpose on
its own, I would make CSWgcc4-java depend on CSWecj and not worry
about the inner workings. We could explain the reasoning in a README
file.