[csw-maintainers] there is something rotten around checkpkg

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 18 10:25:58 CET 2013

2013/1/18 pfelecan <pfelecan at opencsw.org>

> Here is the last issue when generating TeXLive packages --- IMHO, there is
> also something smelly in our infrastructure... quotas anyone?

I used to hit my disk quota when working with GCC. I asked and was given
more space.

In this case, this is /var/tmp - I recently switched the temporary
directory from /tmp to /var/tmp because packages are large. Which quota was
exceeded in this case? Is it still per-user? Or is there quota specific to
/var/tmp?